The responsible of the processing of the personal data that you provide us is ONDAhousing PMS S.L. and that we will treat with the purpose of:
- provide the services you request us, the legal basis for this treatment being the legitimate interest in your capacity as representative of the company you represent and
- send you commercial communications when you have accepted them.
Your data may be shared with ONDAhousing PMS S.L. service providers who must access them to provide the service, as well as in those other cases in which you have accepted the assignment.
Responsible for data processing
ONDAhousing PMS S.L, with address in A/España 5, 25620, Tremp (Lleida) provided with CIF: B25857855, and telephone number +34 873 991 987- (hereinafter, “ONDAhousing PMS S.L.”) is responsible for the processing of personal data that is processed through this website and its subdomains or through any of our tools or applications (the “Website and Apps“).
In the following clauses we provide you with information about the rights that assist you, as well as the use we will make of your personal data that you provide us in the different forms of the Website and Apps, under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR ”).
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can contact our Data Protection Delegate through the following address email@example.com.
Purposes of the processing, legal basis and data communications
In the following sections you can consult:
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data, that is, the reason why ONDAhousing PMS S.L. processes your personal data.
- The legal bases that allow the processing of data by ONDAhousing PMS S.L. for each of the indicated purposes.
- The recipients of your personal data. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties except when there is a legal obligation (Tax Authorities, Judges and Courts, Security Forces and Bodies …) or expressly indicate it below, for the purpose of each assignment. On the other hand, those in charge of the treatment at ONDAhousing PMS S.L. may have access to your personal data, that is, the service providers who have to access your personal data for the development of their functions.
- The existence of international data transfers.
- The term of conservation of the data that you provide us. For these purposes, we inform you that we keep your personal data during the entire term of the contractual relationship or for a longer period if you have authorized it. Likewise, we inform you that your data will remain blocked during the deadlines for prescribing obligations indicated for each specific purpose below.
- Purposes of data processing
- Management of your personal data to maintain contact with the entities you represent, management of claims or queries that you raise and claims for the amount of the entity you represent.
- Sending communications by ONDAhousing PMS S.L. in order to:
- Invite you to events.
- Communicate news or offers related to ONDAhousing PMS S.L.
- Communicate news or offers of partners related to the tourist and vacation rental sectors (advertising media, software tools, hardware and insurance companies).
- Sending communications by ONDAhousing PMS S.L. partners related to the tourist and vacation rental sectors (advertising media, software tools, hardware and insurance companies).
- Legal base
The legal bases that allow us to process your personal data for each of the purposes indicated in section 2 above are:
- Legitimate interest: stay in touch with the entity to which we provide services.
- Consent: by checking the box on the registration form (or on the preferences page on the use of your data), you will authorize ONDAhousing PMS S.L. to send you commercial communications in the terms indicated in section 2 b) and c) above .
Your data may be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Entities of the sectors indicated in section 2 b) and c) above to send you commercial communications, when you have accepted it.
- Courts or Tribunals or Public Administrations for the attention of any legal requirement. Likewise, ONDAhousing PMS S.L. service providers that meet the status of data controllers may have access to your personal data. The categories of service providers that could access your data are providers of technology services or personal data management systems or tools, cloud hosting, marketing campaigns, which are also integrated into the functionalities of the service we provide you, and they are necessary to offer you such service. You can request more information about recipients of your data by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the specific treatment on whose recipients you would like information.
- Data communication (international transfers)
International transfers of your personal data to service providers of the Company may be made. These providers may be located in states outside the European Economic Area. When it has not been declared that they have a level of protection equivalent to that of Europe, the Company will adopt the corresponding type contractual clauses or require accession to Privacy Shield.
- Data retention period
- During the contractual relationship. That is, while you are using our services or we, or the provider, are managing what you have requested.
- Until you revoke your consent or after 4 years since your last interaction with ONDAhousing PMS S.L. (whichever comes first).
- During the contractual relationship with the entity you represent or until you notify us of the termination as a contact person.
- Until you request its deletion.
- Necessary and updated information
All fields that are marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided to you will be mandatory, so that the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of being able to provide the requested services. Also, by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data that you have entered in them are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you must notify us, as soon as possible, the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that are produced through the following email email@example.com. You can also update your account information through your private area on the Website.
- RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or the need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us for the treatment of those indicated above is the legitimate interest. ONDAhousing PMS S.L. will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us for its treatment of those indicated above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to ONDAhousing PMS S.L. You can exercise your rights at any time and for free by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data. On the other hand, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you consider that a violation of the legislation on data protection regarding the processing of your personal data has been committed.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
ONDAhousing PMS S.L. uses all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is treated through this tool. ONDAhousing PMS S.L. maintains strict levels of security to protect the personal data it processes against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for your use of the data (including username and password) that you use on ONDAhousing PMS S.L. outside of our tool, Website or Apps.